The main feature of design thinking, as opposed to analytical thinking, is not a critical analysis, but a creative process in which sometimes the most unexpected ideas lead to a better solution to the problem. According to the version of Herbert Simon, 7 stages can be distinguished in design thinking:
- Definition of the problem;
- Formation of ideas;
- Choosing the best solution;
- Implementation of the solution;
- Evaluation of the results.
Wikipedia tells us that Design thinking is a methodology for solving engineering, business, and other tasks, based on a creative, not an analytical approach. In our opinion, design thinking is an approach to creating new products and businesses, where all decisions are made on the basis of a deep understanding of the client, to which all attention is paid in the process of creating a project.
Design thinking works well in the field of B2C businesses and B2B, where:
– Markets require regular updates, upgrades and new versions of existing products
– Innovative entrepreneurship is developing – to create new businesses
– The formed innovative culture within companies.
In the course of the program, participants are introduced to the modern approach to design thinking, with the methods of design thinking technology and consider the options for applying this technology to create new products, services, processes, and strategies.